Do you think outside the box? Are you passionate about design, so much that you try to break out of
the constraints often imposed on you? Or how about development: are you always trying to create
a faster, better and more creative solution to problems?
If this sounds like you, you may have a place at Netimage Media. We are always on the lookout
for outstanding individuals who will fit into both our culture, and our vision. Skills aren't
enough here. What we are looking for is talent and passion, two elements that cannot be taught
in a classroom or through a book.
Click here to see what it's like to work at Netimage Media. If you think you have what it takes, then let us know! Send us
your resume and portfolio of previous work (if applicable) by email to:
Open - Accepting Applications
Please email all applications; refrain from calling or dropping by as we are extremely busy. Due to the volume of responses we receive, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
Netimage Media has an opening for an Account Manager in the Victoria region. The Account Manager's primary focus will be on the Emenus.ca service. As such, prior experience in the food and
beverage or hospitality industries are an asset but not required. Secondary area of focus will be within Netimage Media's primary business of providing Internet solutions. This will lead to a
permanent full-time position after a standard probationary period. The selected candidate will report to the Emenus.ca program manager.
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Building and expanding the Victoria and Vancouver Island client base.
- Assisting in planning and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining vendor relationships.
- Represent the company at events and other networking opportunities.
Assets, but not Required
- Post secondary education in business or another related field; significant real-world experience may be considered as a substitute.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Must be organized and self-motivated.
- Must be able to accept a high degree of responsibility and adhere to reporting expectations.
- Experienced and comfortable using standard office software in a PC environment.
- Experienced and comfortable using the Internet and email.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written.
- Good judgment in resolving issues, the ability to maintain confidential information, and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work effectively under pressure and within short time constraints.
Netimage Media provides a comfortable, challenging, and fun working environment that fosters innovative thinking and creativity. We encourage and reward individual
contributions and aggressively invest in technologies to give people the power to move themselves, and the business, forward. We'll recognize your achievements with
an excellent compensation and commission program.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing.
- A desire and love for the food and entertainment industry.
- A good understanding of the Internet and related technology.
- Your own vehicle.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and any accompanying materials to email@example.com to apply.
Netimage Media is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the volume of responses we receive, we may only contact those selected for an interview.